Derwent Artists Colour Pencils 36 Tin
Related Products Link
About This Product
With Derwent Artists Pencils you will be spoilt for choice! There are 120 colours in the range and their waxy texture makes them ideal for layering and blending so you can create as many of your own colours as you wish! They have a nice fat colour strip which is ideal if you want to create really expressive drawings but if you need something for finer, more detailed work, look no further than the Derwent Studio range.
This set contains Lemon Cadmium, Straw Yellow, Deep Camium, Orange Chrome, Scarlet Lake, Deep Vermilion, Flesh Pink, Rose Pink, Crimson Lake, Magenta, Imperial Purple, Dark Violet, Light Violet, Blue Violet, Ultramarine, Spectrum Blue, Prussian Blue, Kingfisher Blue, Jade Green, Mineral Green, Emerald Green, Grass Green, May Green, Cedar Green, Olive Green, Bronze, Vandyke Brown, Brown Ochre, Raw Sienna, Golden Brown, copper Beech, Terracotta, Ivory Black, Blue Grey, Gunmetal and Chinese White.
- Also available in Tin Box of 72 and Wooden Box of 72.
- Dry colour pencil
- Wide 4mm core
- Round 8mm barrel
- Soft wide colour core for drawing and colouring.
- Bright external lacquering.
- Traditional round barrel allows easy movement for loose expressive drawing.
- Barrel made from California incense cedar wood.
- Extra wide 4.0mm core provides excellent point strength and useful for shading large areas.
- Premium quality core, extremely long lasting and will not crumble.
- Soft textured core, capable of both very intense and delicate shading.
- Light fastness ensures the colours remain true, with no fixing required on finished work.