Derwent Artists Colour Pencils Assorted 72 Tin
About This Product
With Derwent Artists Pencils you will be spoilt for choice! There are 120 colours in the range and their waxy texture makes them ideal for layering & blending so you can create as many of your own colours as you wish! They have a nice fat colour strip which is ideal if you want to create really expressive drawings but if you need something for finer, more detailed work, look no further than the Derwent Studio range. Contains Zinc Yellow, Lemon Cadmium, Gold, Primrose Yellow, Straw Yellow, Deep Camium, Naples Yellow, Middle Chrome, Deep Chrome, Orange Chrome, Spectrum Orange, Scarlet Lake, Pale Vermilion, Deep Vermilion, Gernamium Lake, Flesh Pink, Pink Madder Lake, Rose Pink, Madder Carmine, Rose Madder Lake, Magenta, Imperial Purple, Red Violet Lake, Dark Violet, Light Violet, Blue Violet, Delft Blue, Ultramarine, Smalt Blue, Cobalt Blue, Spectrum Blue, Light Blue, Sky Blue, Prussian Blue, Indigo, Oriental Blue, Kingfisher Blie, Turquoise Blue, Turquoise Green, Jade Green, Juniper Green, Bottle Green, Water Green, Mineral Green, Emerald Green, Grass Green, May Green, Sap Green, Cedar Green, Olive Green, Bronze, Sepia, Burnt Umber, Vandyke Brown, Raw Umber, Brown Ochre, Raw Sienna, Golden Brown, Burnt Yellow Ochre, Copper Beech, Burnt Sienna, Venetian Red, Terracotta, Burnt Carmine, Chocolate, Ivory Black, Blue Grey, Gunmetal, French Grey, Silver Grey and Chinese White.
- Also available in Tin Box of 36 and Wooden Box of 72.
- Dry colour pencil
- Wide 4mm core
- Round 8mm barrel
- Soft wide colour core for drawing and colouring.
- Bright external lacquering.
- Traditional round barrel allows easy movement for loose expressive drawing.
- Barrel made from California incense cedar wood.
- Extra wide 4.0mm core provides excellent point strength and useful for shading large areas.
- Premium quality core, extremely long lasting and will not crumble.
- Soft textured core, capable of both very intense and delicate shading.
- Light fastness ensures the colours remain true, with no fixing required on finished work.