Stylish canvas pencil wrap has individual compartments to hold and protect up to 30 full size pencils and accessories. The wrap unrolls flat for easy access to the contents and when you are ready to move on, you just roll it up again. It is quite simply a must-have when you’re out and about.
- The original classic Derwent pencil wrap.
- Individual compartments hold 32 pencils plus accessories.
- Durable canvas like wrap rolls up compactly.
The Artpack is a neat and handy size, slightly smaller than A5 and less than an inch deep when closed (115mm x 200mm x 20mm). It can easily be slipped into a shoulder bag or backpack. When you want to use your favourite pencils it opens flat for easy access and once finished just folds over and is secured with a Velcro fastening (contents not included).
- Durable, canvas like compact case
- Holds 20 standard pencils.
- Features one mesh zipped pocket for accessories.One transparent pocket for east pencil selection.
The ultimate pencil storage solution for up to 132 pencils plus a range of drawing accessories and an A5 sketchbook. It features 3 easy-access ‘pencil leaves’ that hold up to 44 individual pencils held in place by a wide elastic strap. The leaves are easily removable and there is a mesh pocket at one end for holding drawing accessories and a strap to keep your sketchbook in place. Just 225mm x 275mm x 130mm it comes complete with a detachable shoulder strap, two robust carrying handles and a handy external pocket.
- Ultimate storage solution for 132 pencils.
- Includes accessory and A5 sketchbook pocket.
- Contains 3 removable pencil leaves (can hold up to 5).
- Durable canvas like bag with adjustable shoulder strap.
Pencils in Pictures are NOT INCLUDED.
I bought a Derwent Carry-all for my Prismacolor colored pencils that I was prepared to use. It keeps over 100 pencils nicely in a small package.