Mont Marte Watercolour Goat Hair Brush Premium is a great tool to have by your side.
You can use this hake brush for watercolour washes, silk painting, sizing, glazing and ceramic work.
This brush have a soft goat hair bristles that hold liquid well, while applying smooth, even strokes that won't lift previous layers of colour. It also offers a sturdy lightweight wooden handle to keep you comfortable while painting.
- 46mm goat-hair hake brush with sturdy, lightweight beechwood handle
- Ideal for watercolour washes, silk painting, sizing, glazing, ceramic painting
- Soft goat hair bristles for smooth, even strokes
- Porous bristles are great at holding liquids
- Use for wetting the surface, brush away loose eraser or pencil filaments
These hake brushes are very poor quality. Spend a bit extra for a decent hake. I certainly do not recommend these.