Strathmore 400 Series Recycled Toned Sketch Wirebound Journals
Related Products Link
Strathmore 400 Series Toned Sketchbooks provides artists with unique sketching and drawing possibilities for light and dark media.
- Available in Warm Tan and Cool Gray, toned specifically for use with light and dark media
- Perfect for creating white highlights and dark shadows
- 80 lb (118 gsm) sketch paper, medium surface, acid-free
- 100% recycled, 30% post-consumer fibre
- Kraft and bark fibre inclusions for visual interest
- Appropriate for experimenting, quick studies, sketching, life drawing and journaling
- Excellent for graphite, chalk, charcoal, sketching stick, markers, china markers, coloured pencils, pens and white gel pens
These little sketch books are perfect for my needs. The size is very portable and I love the medium tone. I have been surprised at how well the paper works for either markers, graphite or pastels, all of which I use interchangeably.
This tan toned spiral sketchbook has nice quality paper that works perfectly for thumbnails. I use both pastels and Tombow pens with great results. Wish I had known about them years ago. I use the small size as it is easy to carry with me. The express postage got it to me in Alice Springs in only a few days, which is saying a lot during the pandemic.
My little artist has been at me for this paper forever. She said it was perfect and she created the most amazing drawing.