Strathmore 400 Series Toned Sketchbooks provides artists with unique sketching and drawing possibilities for light and dark media.
- Available in Warm Tan and Cool Gray, toned specifically for use with light and dark media
- Perfect for creating white highlights and dark shadows
- 80 lb (118 gsm) sketch paper, medium surface, acid-free
- 100% recycled, 30% post-consumer fibre
- Kraft and bark fibre inclusions for visual interest
- Appropriate for experimenting, quick studies, sketching, life drawing and journaling
- Excellent for graphite, chalk, charcoal, sketching stick, markers, china markers, coloured pencils, pens and white gel pens
I’ve only tried the tan so far and it really makes coloured pencil drawings pop. Love it!
My art books arrived early surprising me. These are ideal and make the perfect background for sketching. Thanks heaps!
Used the grey first..so far so good..even allowed slight amount of water on watercolour pencil
Toned grey sketchbook...excellent quality and perfect for my needs.
These little sketch books are perfect for my needs. The size is very portable and I love the medium tone. I have been surprised at how well the paper works for either markers, graphite or pastels, all of which I use interchangeably.