Previously known as "Canson Mi-Teintes Pastel Drawing Paper Pads 160gsm 15 Sheets"
Mi-Teintes is a 160 gsm, pulp-dyed colour paper that has won worldwide recognition for its qualities. An authentic art paper it is manufactured with an exceptional cotton content, combining mechanical resistance and a sensuous feel. Furthermore it has the advantage of having a different texture on either side: a honeycombed side characteristic of Mi-Teintes; and fine grain on the other. It boasts the richest range of colours on the market, with 50 light-resistant tones. All these properties combine to make it the top quality colour paper for fine art techniques (pastel, charcoal, sanguine, pencil, even watercolours and gouache), but also for handicrafts (folding, cutting, gluing, making cards, etc.).
Mi-Teintes® refresh benefits and features:
- Now 100% made and manufactured in France from quality materials, we can ensure a consistent offering throughout the year
- Clean and recognizable new look that ties in with the rest of the Canson offering
- A move away from “A” sizing giving a larger surface area
- 20 sheets per pack instead of 15 adding more value
- Fewer colors per pack meaning more sheets of each color
- New pad pack “Cool Tones” to give better range coverage