- Professional standard - quickly bonds many different surfaces including paper, cardboard, photos, fabric, wood, metal and glass.
- Clear, non-yellowing coverage.
- Stays tacky to allow repositioning.
- Permanent (spray both surfaces prior to bonding) or temporary (spray one surface only).
- Acid free so will not harm material.
TYPE: SPRAY ADHESIVE
USAGE: Multi-purpose, clear adhesive for permanent and repositionable mounting. Non-yellowing and acid free. Quickly bonds paper, cardboard, photographs, felt, cork, foil and plastic film to similar materials or to wood, metal or glass. Will not wrinkle, lump or stain. Note: Do not use with foamcore board.
Please Note: Our sprays do not protect against UV.
- For Temporary Bonds: Spray one surface lightly and allow adhesive to set for 3 minutes, then press together.
- For Permanent Bonds: Spray both surfaces generously, allow to become tacky then press together using a rubber roller to press out any captive air.