Atelier Free Flow utilizes the latest advances in pigment and polymer technology, making Atelier Free Flow the most fluid and vivid artists’ acrylic in the world. It can be used as a stand alone acrylic paint or incorporated with a heavy bodied acrylic such as Atelier Interactive. This combination of consistencies will add more contrast and texture to your work.
Regardless of your application or technique, you’ll find Atelier Free Flow just glides from the brush. It requires very little dilution to reach your preferred consistency. For an artist, this ensures brilliant pigment strength is retained, painting light over dark colors is far easier, and the integrity of the paint itself remains strong and durable.
Atelier Free Flow product benefits:
- maximum pigment load and excellent lightfastness
- amazing fluid consistency, that just keeps flowing!
- velvet matte finish with rich and vibrant color
- a versatile substitute for ink, watercolor or gouache
- use for flat, even paint application & fine details
- ideal for mixed media, Aboriginal and Chinese art
- compatible with Atelier Mediums
- can be used on canvas, paper and board
- 36 colors available in 60ml, 250ml and 500ml bottles.
- due to its brilliant, matte finish Atelier Free Flow should NOT be varnished
Atelier Free Flow are very easy to use and ideal to take out when painting Plein AiR.
Love this Free flow paint, the titanium white is fantastic for fluid art, and the colours are high in pigment and gorgeous, highly recommend!