The Canson "C" à Grain Drawing paper is perfect for a variety of media from pencil and pastel to ink. This 250gsm heavyweight French paper is ideal for drawing thanks to a fine grain that is neither too smooth nor too prominent, allowing relief effects together with a delicate final impression. Made only from alpha-cellulose, it is completely free of any lignin that could cause the paper to yellow over time. This coloured paper with some fibres incorporated (mottling) is ideal for all dry techniques pencil, pastel, chalk, charcoal, sanguine, etc.
- Acid and lignin-free
- Grey Mottled paper sheets
- Double-sided, fine and medium tooth paper
- Heavyweight, 250gsm paper
- Ideal for pencil, pastel, ink, light washes and more
- 30 sheets
- Available in Yellow Ochre and Grey Tone