Celebrating two decades of eye-catching design and generations of Derwent innovation, the new metallic range has been restyled and expanded – with artists of all ages expected to take a shine to the range's versatility and shimmer. Non-soluble but highly pigmented for maximum effect, the extended colour range includes twenty colours.
- Available in a limited edition anniversary set of 20 pencils and blister packs
- Shimmering, highly metallic colour
- New non-soluble, shimmering highly metallic pencils designed to create maximum effect
- Artist quality, perfect for novices and experts
- Smooth laydown, glides across paper with minimal dusting
- Creates intense metallic effects particularly on black or dark paper
- Ideal for both fine art and craft projects
- Softcore that blends easily
- High-quality pigments give rich colour application
- Hexagonal barrel for optimum grip
- Manufactured in Great Britain
- Extended colour range of 20 colours, includes 8 new colours
They have not arrived yet. We live in Western Australia, so mail often takes an eternity. Snail mail indeed.
I havnt had a chance to try them yet, but they look like a beautiful pencil and love the new packaging from Derwent. Art supplies filled my order quickly and delivery time was good considering covid times and I am in Tasmania. They were well packed for transport. I liked that the supplier contacted me to thank me for my order and asked if there was anything else I was looking for. Might have to give them a list of drawing supplies i have to order from overseas as they are near impossible to get in Australia 😊
Arrived very quickly, packed well as a fragile item and in perfect condition.
The pencils lay down nicely and the colours are awesome.
Not an artist but these are perfect for rendering designs.